CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

THINK POSITIVE SYAFIKA :)

At the beginning of this internship, I cared only about my own performance, at the end I care about My students'


nampak x banner yang kat atas ne?? hurm, tadi tengah2 cari pasal internship punya preparation kan then suddenly bumped into this thing.
tengok dia punta quotes 2, it is so meaningful to me as a future teacher. like my lecturer always said, please think of your students first, not yourself. do something that they can understand not something that you like to do.
hurm, i hope i can pass my competency test where it's a ticket whether i can go 4 my internship or not... really feel uncomfortable when it's cross on my mind. i really hope ALLAH can help me during this time.. it's really meaningful to me and i can't wait to go to school and start to teach these 'little peoples'. :)
insyaALLAH, if our intentions are right, ALLAH will simplify everything in whatever that we do.
Aminn..

p/s please pray for my success everyone... :)

lotsa love,
ika <3

1 comment:

babypepper91 said...

thanx mejuez... nak bagi self motivation kat diri sndri... hehehhee.. :)